Venture Capital Fonds
The aws Gründerfonds is one of the most active Austrian venture capital funds, with a focus on investing in Austrian technology start-ups with above-average growth potential.
We see ourselves as a long-term, stable and founder-friendly co-entrepreneur and offer proactive support from the perspective of a shareholder. We want to make a difference together and actively shape the Austrian start-up landscape by developing innovative technologies. We accompany our start-ups through longer development phases and focus on achieving goals together.
- Participation in the establishment and support of a dynamic portfolio of young technology companies
- Acquisition of start-ups in our sweet spot (ensuring optimal deal pipeline)
- Selection of potential portfolio companies based on qualitative and quantitative criteria
- Support and co-responsibility for internal and external due diligence investigations
- Participation in the management of the existing portfolio on strategic and financial issues
- Co-responsibility for successfully concluding contract negotiations
- Active networking with accelerators and incubators, investors and other relevant cooperation partners, participation in events
- Participation in company valuations and impairment tests
- Support in reporting to investors
- Completed degree in economics or technical studies with additional business training
- Several years of professional experience in transaction and/or investment business (venture capital, private equity, M&A)
- Ideally, experience in company analysis, participation management or controlling, with own founding experience being advantageous as well
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office applications, particularly Excel
- Very good German and English skills (spoken and written)
- You are characterized by entrepreneurial thinking and action and have a high degree of independence, initiative, and team orientation. Taking responsibility for the entire process of investment transactions is a matter of course for you
For this position, depending on prior experience, an annual salary of EUR 45,000.00 (Analyst) or EUR 55,000.00 (Associate) applies. A market-compliant overpayment is made depending on your qualifications and experience.